How can we help you?
How are we looking after our team?
· Training for everyone on social distancing and hygiene standards
· Regular health questionnaires and screening
· Job-specific training for enhanced cleaning standards and/or food hygiene
· Clear guidance on taking time off when feeling unwell
· Provision of PPE consistent with job roles, where required
How are we looking after the safety of guests?
· Minimal contact at check-in/check-out, including contactless check-in and payment
· Perspex screens at the reception desk
· Sanitisation of room key cards before re-use
· Social distancing and one-way systems applied throughout the hotel
· E-guest communications (no printed materials in bedroom)
· Hand sanitiser stations in key locations
· Independent accreditation of our cleaning and safety standards by Quality in Tourism to ensure that the hotel is a Covid Safe operation.
What are our revised cleaning standards?
· Thorough deep clean and sanitisation before hotel reopened
· Use of globally recognised chemicals by Diversey for cleaning and sanitisation
· Increased time allotted for room cleaning to enable a deeper level of cleaning
· Revised team training to educate staff on the new standards required
· Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitisation in public areas including touch points such as lift controls, doorhandles etc
· Increased cleaning regimes back of house
· Use of appropriate PPE, which is changed regularly, for housekeeping team members
What are our dining options?
The hotel restaurant serves breakfast and dinner every days and lunch on Saturdays and Sundays. We offer a selection of breakfast options including:
· Room Service breakfast bag delivered to your room
· Grab & Go breakfast bag for collection each morning
· Served full breakfast in our restaurant
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is available from 3.00pm, check-out is by 11.00am.
Can I have an early check-in?
Your room will be ready from 3.00pm. If you need your room earlier in the day, this can be arranged, subject to availability, by either booking at the time of reservation or booking the day before arrival. You will be asked if you would like an early check-in option on our pre-arrival email.
Can I have a later check-out?
You must check-out by 11.00am. If you need to stay a little longer in the day, this can be arranged, subject to availability, by either booking at the time of reservation or booking the day before arrival. You will be asked if you would like a late check-in option on our pre-arrival email.
Is there a parking at the Hotel?
Yes, we have ample free car parking and an electric vehicle charging point.
When will my credit card be charged?
If you book an advanced purchase rate your card will be charged at the time of booking, otherwise, upon check in, our reception team will pre-authorise your credit card. Nothing will be charged until your departure. The amount sought for the guarantee will be to cover the cost for your stay plus £40 per night for incidental charges.
Upon your departure your credit card will then be charged for the full amount of your stay. Please be advised, should you wish to settle your account by an alternative payment method, although we send instruction to cancel to your bank, the initial pre-authorisation funds will beheld on your card by your bank for up to 7 days. This is outside of the hotel’s control, and is a process adhered to by the bank which issues your card.
If you do not wish to use a credit card, we also accept debit cards however please note that the full amount to cover the cost of your stay plus £40 per night for incidentals will be charged at the arrival stage. Any funds that are not used by the end of your stay will be refunded on departure.
Is the hotel child-friendly?
Yes, we have highchairs, complimentary use of baby cots in our bedrooms and we can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children in our family rooms. We also have some rooms which are inter-connecting of a double room to a twin-bedded room, ideal for families.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you book a discounted advanced purchase rate the reservation must be paid in full at time of booking and is normally non-refundable for changes or cancellations. However, to give you confidence to start travelling again, we will refund advance purchase reservations which are cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival until the 30 September 2020. For all other flexible bookings, cancellations will be accepted without charge by 12 noon day prior to your stay. Any deposits already paid will be lost. Separate terms apply for bookings of 5 rooms and over.
How do I get to the hotel by public transport?
Please follow this link www.keavilhouse.co.uk/directions where you will be able to find the answer to your question.
Is there a hairdryer in the room?
Yes, there are hairdryers in all of our guest bedrooms.
Is there an iron & board in the room?
Most of our bedrooms have irons & boards, however if you do require an iron & iron board you can contact reception and they will arrange this for you.
Is the hotel wheelchair-accessible?
Yes, we have wheelchair access from the car park into our reception area and we have ground floor bedrooms. Our health club is fully accessible
Can I bring my pet to the hotel?
Unfortunately, we only allow service and assistance pets.
Still can find the answer to your Questions? Contact Us.